Friday, October 22, 2010

Capturing Kimber for who she is!

I had the honor of taking Kimber's senior pictures! Kimber has a been a true blessing in my life and has taught me lessons that will remain with me for life! She truly enjoys the outdoors and doing anything that involves danger! I had the chance to capture her in true form during this photoshoot and it was such a blast! Kimber will be graduating in May and hopes to go to community college to study construction! God has blessed her with a real talent in that field and I am so excited to see where he leads her in life! Congratulations Kimber! Thanks for being such an inspiration!

These are some of my favorites from the shoot...


Kimber is a girl truly seeking the will of God! He is a part of her everyday life and she really wanted Him to be included in the pictures as well! I loved it! =)



This is Kimber in TRUE form! I absolutely love this shot!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment