Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cards!!!!

I always hated Christmas card pictures! The task was always a process! My dad always had the brilliant idea of taking the picture in the snow on a freezing day when everyone was looking their worst! The picture never turned out good and everyone was always miserable by the time it was done!
Soooo...I'm here to say hire a photographer! Set a date so you have time to prepare yourself, pick the spot, and get it all done and over with quickly yet efficiently! The results will be wonderful and you'll always have the memory to cherish!!!

Make your photo session today!!!!


 
My dad and brother testing out the positioning of the camera hahaha.

We waited forever for the camera to take the picture and the minute I decided to see what was going on it took the picture!

I am making a ridiculous face.

This is the best of all the ones we took...which proves my point that taking your own family Chritmas pictures is always a huge ordeal and 9 times out of 10 a fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment